Join Heal The Bay as they celebrate three decades of restoring and protecting Southern California’s coastal waters. Since the ’80s, Heal The Bay has been on the forefront of ocean conservation for the Santa Monica Bay. Legendary DJ Richard Blade (KROQ, Sirius XM’s First Wave) will be spinning the decade’s hits, as you groove with fellow ocean lovers, enjoy hors d’oeuvres, an open bar and a one-of-a-kind Surfboard Art Auction you won’t want to miss!
Surfboard Artists include:
• Renowned LA graffiti artist Risk
• Contemporary artist Lindsey Nobel
• John Sebastian Culqui, known for his skate and surf art
• Norton Wisdom, interpretive artist
• Graph artist MeexOne
• Venice mixed mediums artist Laddie John Dill
This evening is 21+ only. For the families out there, Heal the Bay will be having another event at the Aquarium to be announced soon. Get your tickets today. This event will sell out.
Heal the Bay 30th Birthday Bash
Thu, Feb 26 @ 6:30 p.m.
Cross Campus in Santa Monica