Located in the Outer Banks of North Carolina, Wanchese, the East Coast prove-yourself-or-move-on bowl, lays the scene for CornFest 2011. This year all proceeds from T Shirt Sales at the bowl jam will go to the family of Scott Greene, a warrior of skateboarding that recently passed on after a battle with cancer. Scott’s story reminds us that life is too short so skate hard, show respect and give back to the community that always has your back.
- The Endless Summer 50th Anniversary Launch Party
- RVCA + Astrodeck Launch Event At Icons of Surf on Friday Apr 28th
- The Shrine X Dogtown Skateboards Collab Release Party @ Black Bar Apr 27
- Dave Tuck Skate Jam IV @ Ann Arbor Skatepark, Ann Arbor, MI May 27th
- “3 Chords: The Art of Punk Rock” Art Show at El Cuervo Gallery