The Short Board Revolution will feature the surfboards that changed surfing from the Gidget era “Malibu Chip” longboards to the high-flying aerial performance boards of today. Showcasing Surf Design from 1967-1984, the show held at the California Hertiage Surf Museum will run from August 18, 2011 through May 6th, 2012. Roll out to the show tonight!
- The Endless Summer 50th Anniversary Launch Party
- RVCA + Astrodeck Launch Event At Icons of Surf on Friday Apr 28th
- The Shrine X Dogtown Skateboards Collab Release Party @ Black Bar Apr 27
- Dave Tuck Skate Jam IV @ Ann Arbor Skatepark, Ann Arbor, MI May 27th
- “3 Chords: The Art of Punk Rock” Art Show at El Cuervo Gallery