Agenda is where it all happens now that ASR is gone. With a heavy emphasis on apparel, the show introduces plenty of new brands at every event, and has a nose for spotting hot trends for upcoming seasons. Besides being a cool trade show for business, it’s also got the party vibe intact, so it’s fun for all. Here are a few bro photos from Agenda Long Beach, on January 4, 2013. Photos by Dan Levy.
- The Endless Summer 50th Anniversary Launch Party
- RVCA + Astrodeck Launch Event At Icons of Surf on Friday Apr 28th
- The Shrine X Dogtown Skateboards Collab Release Party @ Black Bar Apr 27
- Dave Tuck Skate Jam IV @ Ann Arbor Skatepark, Ann Arbor, MI May 27th
- “3 Chords: The Art of Punk Rock” Art Show at El Cuervo Gallery